This folder was created to help students who are seeking employment opportunities while attending school at CCTEC.
For working papers, click here: Working Papers
We are currently processing all working papers remotely. Please read the steps below carefully. We have attached a copy of the A300 working papers to be filled out by the employer, the parent/guardian, and the student. Once completed, please email them back to Mr. Bermudez. Please read and follow the steps below. If you miss a step it will hold up the process.
- Please Print Out the A300 Form
- Employer fills out section (B) signs and dates. Please be specific with the minor’s job title.
- Parent fills out section (A) sign and date. Do not forget to fill in SS#
- Student sign and date section (F)
- Mr. Bermudez will handle everything else, including the physical.
- Once Mr. Bermudez issues it a number, he will email the working papers back to you.
The following folder will house part-time employment opportunities that are available across Cumberland County. Students who are interested in finding a part-time job, should periodically check this folder for local employment postings. The employment opportunities posted in the below folder have NOT been vetted by the CCTEC administration; they are not an extension of our academic programming; they are not affiliated with CCTEC. For local listings, click on the following folder: Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in applying for our School To Work program, please complete the following application: https://docs.google.com/forms/...